Saturday, November 28, 2009

Switching things UP

So its been a crazy couple of weeks lately.

First off, I got a second job for a company called Pinnacle. Its a Hospitality and Tourism company, basically a second job for most that work there. So they are the company that is hired for functions or concerts or events. So its a here and there kind of work, you just pick up whatever work you want when you're available, so perfect! I should start this week :)

Second, I am moving into a cute terrace house! :) You can take a look here

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

My good friend Elena (who used to live in my apartment) moved to perth and last minute decided to come back! So she booked a flight that day and the next day she arrived and we found a place! very last minute. It has a cute balcony on the second floor from our room! :)
So in less than two weeks, elena victoria and I will be sharing a house with 4 other people. And here is my new address for anyone who wants to send anything! :)

69 Rose Street
Chippendale, NSW 2008
Australia

Also, there is a really cool movie that my church here has released and its going to be playing world wide, its a documentary on poverty, and everyone should go see it! I saw it will be playing at the tinsletown in grapevine so go! go! heres the site if anyone wants to read up on it

http://www.i-heart.org/index.php

I hope everyone is having a great time at home and everywhere else and i'm missing everyone this christmas season! ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, I'll have to watch that movie!!

    Thanks for your address.

    I've been missing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you in 617 :( hope, you're all right . say hello to victoria!

    ReplyDelete