Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Joyeux Noël!




Amazing View From Lavender Bay







Merry Christmas to everyone!

It is a little strange going to the beach and being in the heat during december, i'll admit. And Australia definately doesnt celebrate christmas like home. Everywhere you go at home there is christmas music and decorations, but not here. So sad! But we are doing an aussie christmas here with my roommates, and going to a "barbie" then christmas evening having a dinner here. wont be the same!

Well here are some updates here and at home:

This is my new house (the blue one) and my room is the one from the upstairs balcony


This was from Thanksgiving Feast at Rich's


The boys carving the Turkey


This is my french roommate, Margaux, from Paris whom i love!


This is our christmas tree :)


And our "Fairy Lights"


This is from a Christmas Harbour Cruise with the American organization I came over with



Christmas in Oz....

And this is a shirt that Margaux and Elena gave me, it says "you speak french?" i realize that this picture is backwards (i took it with my webcam), so sorry! They gave me this gift because at the moment i am trying to learn french! So far so good, but its getting harder...I have changed my facebook to french and practice daily with Margaux so we'll see :)


and in other news...... LAURA IS ENGAGED TO RYAN MAXWELL! She will be MRS. Maxwell in July of 2010 :) we have talked about our wedding days and what not when we were younger and as we got older and i cant believe her day is finally here! Its hard to believe how fast time goes. She is marrying an amazing man and I am so happy for the two of them. And I have the exciting role of her maid of honor! I cannot express how happy i am for these two love birds and can't wait until july :)



1 comment:

  1. Allison!!!! I'm so glad you will be back home.... and can be my daughter's MAID OF HONOR!!!!!!!

    WONDERFUL!!!!!

    I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete